Why this programme?
Does consumption of fatty fish really make you smarter? Can food be used as medicine? Why is it so difficult to change our behavior, despite our best intentions to live more healthy? What are and how can we develop sustainable supply chains?
At UCV, you can study such questions and many more related to Health, Nutrition and Business in an close-knit interdisciplinary matter in a lively academic community with students and staff from all over the world. The diversity of cultural backgrounds and perspectives enlivens the small-group discussions and enriches your academic experience.
Why University College Venlo?
- Get interactive and small-scale education through Problem-Based Learning
- Design your own curriculum by choosing from different courses
- Your dedicated academic advisor
- Spend a semester abroad at one of our partner universities
- Join our active student association ISA BEET
- Student projects
- About Campus Venlo
UCV in short
- design your own curriculum
- small-scale, personalised education
- all courses taught in English
- international academic community
- close cooperation with industry
- On-campus student studios