To study or to work? By the time you’ve finished this bachelor’s programme, you’ll have spent three years sharpening your academic skills and mastering the theoretical content. At the same time, you’ll have gotten a taste of working life, too, given the emphasis placed on practical experience and making contacts within the IES Network. Whether it’s further study or the labour market, you’ll have the right foundation and tools to pursue your highest goals.
Your specialisation in Economics provides a strong foundation for the following master’s programmes:
Feel like branching out? Other Maastricht programmes will welcome you as well, provided you fulfil any additional admission requirements. Or what about something even more adventurous? The good news is that SBE is highly regarded across Europe and around the world, and your bachelor’s specialisation will open doors to programmes you’ve not yet imagined.
Sound theoretical and practical knowledge? Check. Critical thinking and communication skills? Check. International experience? Check. With this degree, you tick the boxes on just about every employer’s checklist.
Our graduates go on to work in:
- multinational organisations, such as the EU and the OECD
- major financial institutions, like national banks, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
- university research departments
- the private sector, such as telecommunications companies
- strategic, advisory or consultancy roles, e.g. in mergers and acquisitions