As a European Public Health graduate from Maastricht University, you'll have many options open to you. After finishing the bachelor's degree in European Public Health, most of our graduates immediately enrol in a master's programme. Though some graduates decide to explore the job market before continuing with their education.
The Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences of Maastricht University offers the following master’s programmes for European Public Health graduates:
With a bachelor’s degree from Maastricht University, you can also continue with a master’s programme at another university in the Netherlands or abroad. However, additional admissions requirements may apply.
The European Union is increasingly influencing the health policies of member states. In this environment, our graduates go on to work as: international health consultants, policy advisors, health information officers, project managers, prevention specialists, public health advocates, European affairs managers, research scientists.
Where can you work?
Graduates work in a variety of jobs for a variety of organisations, including:
- Policy Coordinator for an international health organisation in Brussels
- Project Leader at a health promotion project at Zurich University
- Manager at a pharmaceutical company
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Business Analyst at Accenture Netherlands
- Projects and Communications Coordinator for a public health organisation in Brussels
- PhD candidate and Research Assistant at University College London
- Team leader at a hospital
- Junior Researcher at the Tropical Institute of Medicine
- Policy Advisor at RIVM Netherlands